Lacuna PKI SDK
The PKI SDK is a software library for .NET applications to perform operations related to public key infrastructure (PKI).
PKI SDK is part of our line of public key infrastructure (PKI) solutions. We encourage you to check out the PKI Solutions Guide to make sure this is the right product for your case.
With PKI SDK, you can:
- Decoding and validating X.509 public key certificates
- Decoding, validating and issuing X.509 attribute certificates
- Creating and validating CMS/CAdES digital signatures
- Creating and validating PDF/PAdES digital signatures
- Creating and validating XmlDSig/XAdES digital signatures
This documentation contains conteptual topics about how to use the library as well as code samples and a complete API reference.