Amplia is a platform for creating and managing Certification Authorities (CAs) or entire Public Key Infrastructures (PKIs).
- Issue X.509 public key (PK) certificates
- Issue X.509 attribute certificates
- Issue and manage CA certificates
- Full certificate lifecycle management
- Users can issue certificates on both desktop and mobile
- Desktop: support for Windows, Linux and Mac OS -- crypto devices (tokens/smartcards) or software
- Mobile: support for Android and iOS
- Customizable certificate fields
Amplia can be used as a service (SaaS) or you can host your own instance. See the article Amplia on-premises for more information.
Why the name?
AMPLIA is recursive acronym for "AMPLIA is a Modern Private Label Issuing Authority".