Amplia is a platform for creating and managing Certification Authorities (CAs) or entire Public Key Infrastructures (PKIs).
The documentation for this system is currently under construction. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please contact us if there's any information you need that is not currently documented.
- Issue X.509 public key (PK) certificates
- Issue X.509 attribute certificates
- Issue and manage CA certificates
- Full certificate lifecycle management
- Users can issue certificates on both desktop and mobile
- Desktop: support for Windows, Linux and Mac OS -- crypto devices (tokens/smartcards) or software
- Mobile: support for Android and iOS
- Customizable certificate fields
Amplia can be used as a service (SaaS) or you can host your own instance. See the article Amplia on-premises for more information.
Why the name?
AMPLIA is recursive acronym for "AMPLIA is a Modern Private Label Issuing Authority"